Experience the 2010 Connecticut Wedding Group Bridal Show!

Special thanks to Steven Fowler for putting this together for us.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Congratulations Heather and Josh!

I was trying to think of the perfect way to open this post about Heather and Josh ... but I don't think I could say it better than Sarah McCoy did here "Last Saturday I had the pleasure of photographing Josh and Heather’s wedding at St. Vincent de Paul church in East Haven with a reception following at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills. The rain held out all day and it was a beautiful celebration for two genuinely compassionate, thoughtful, and loving people. I swear Heather must have asked me 30 times if I needed anything on her wedding day. But that’s just how she is, always thinking of others."

Thank you Heather for the opportunity to cater your beautiful wedding and we wish you and Josh the very best of luck as you start your new lives together!

No comments: