Experience the 2010 Connecticut Wedding Group Bridal Show!

Special thanks to Steven Fowler for putting this together for us.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hi Jonathan:
Holy cow!!! This looked like the most amazing party ever!! (if I do say so myself!!). Many thanks to you and your staff for the most incredible event that I have ever been involved with. I have worked with numerous venues and I can honestly say (not just because it was my son's Bar Mitzvah) that you have 'the total package'. Our friends and family are still raving about the event and were incredibly impressed with the location, the professionalism of the staff and the beyond delicious food. From the minute that guests arrived, every detail was attended to and the entire event from start to finish was seamless. Thank you for allowing our family to have such a spectacular event that left us with memories that will last a lifetime. Jason did not stop smiling the entire evening and as a parent, that's worth everything. I'm only sorry that we didn't get you on the mechanical bull!!! I look forward to working with you again and please use me as a reference for any potential client. Kindest regards, Nancy, Michael, Andy, Rachel and Jason Goldstein

No comments: