Experience the 2010 Connecticut Wedding Group Bridal Show!

Special thanks to Steven Fowler for putting this together for us.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Congraulations Bernie and Tamar!

We danced through a few raindrops to get Bernie and Tamar's beautiful ceremony completed outdoors this afternoon .... but a few umbrellas and some high spirits were all that were needed. I always enjoy seeing a couple as obviously in love as Bernie and Tamar ... congratulations to you both!





This is really my all time favorite bridal getaway vehicle ... really ... how cool! I wish I knew the story behind it ... Bernie ... email me!

Love these black chairs ... a departure from our usual white and very well suited for our space. Hope we see more of these this season.


We are seeing Datura often at the Barns ... their work is always terrific.



No comments: